Monday, April 25, 2011

07 Ben Salvacion Yearbook

Radioactive Koala Bears




favorite subject - media
favorite tv show - man vs wild
favorite movie - bruce lee movies
favorite thing to do- play guitar and hang out with my friends and family
favorite band - megadeth,metallica,greenday,nirvana,van halen,led zeppelin,guns and roses,buckethead,the beatles,ac/dc,foo fighters,system of down,tenacious d,jimi hendrixs,rush,ozzy osbourne,black sabbath,iron madien,anthrax,black eyepeas,slipknot,korn,tool,pantera,far east movement,
favorite music - ROCK-METAL-little bit of hiphop
favorite food - hot wings
favorite sport - foot ball-baseball
favorite teams - padres,chargers,steelers,saints
Shout-Out List: to all my friends and teachers
Friend List: my elementry friends and mountain peak friends
Describe yourself with only 22 Words:

Hi my name is ben i like to play guitar,i in a band,i like man vs wild,i also like bruce lee,i like hanging out with my friends and family.And hitting my speed bag

No comments:

Post a Comment