Friday, May 27, 2011

08 Jacqueline Villalva Yearblog


Name :Jacqueline Villalva
Nickname: Jacky
Favorite Subjects: Math
Favorite Activities: Softball, Coloring,
Favorite Foods: Italian
Favorite Book:
Favorite Movies: A Walk To Remember, A Cinderella Story, The Notebook, Up, The Nightmare Before Christmas
Favorite Songs: Angel Baby, Corazon Sin Cara, Me Guesta Todo De Ti, I Want It That Way
Favorite Bands: No Doubt, Banda El Recodo, Prince Royce
Shout-Out List:
Friend List: Julia, Enrique, Trever, Abner, Nazaria, Vanessa, Selene
Favorite quote:
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
Marilyn Monroe 
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
Marilyn Monroe 
Describe yourself with only 22 Words:

No comments:

Post a Comment